Graphic Designer/Branding Ninja
- Indianapolis, IN or Remote
TrainerPush is ripe for disruption. We were born to impact travel and fitness. We're dedicated to revolutionizing the way people reserve exercise, trainers, and gyms with a novel approach built on empowering a healthy ecosystem, lowering healthcare costs, and empowering professional growth.
This role will be involved with improving needed color pallets, branding strategy, ux, ui, creative content building, advertising, copy, mock-ups, and anything the team needs to improving messaging for our customers, partners, and mission. In addition to gathering, organizing, and updating data, you will help design templates for future sales collateral. You will also have the opportunity to participate in client consultant meetings, lunch in's, and other communication initiatives. If you enjoy working out you will enjoy being part of a startup that endorses this on a daily basis, and can reserve into opportunities with network partners.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, design, or a related field
- Instagram and social media infographics
- Previous experience with branding
- Level understanding of Social Media and tools for SM
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative content building
- Interested in learning about market intelligence
- Very task-oriented
- Brand through flyers, UX, advertising, and various campaign
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sketch or Adobe skills