Partnership & Business Development
- Indianapolis, IN or Remote
TrainerPush is ripe for disruption. We were born to impact travel and fitness. We're dedicated to revolutionizing the way people reserve exercise, trainers, and gyms with a novel approach built on empowering a healthy ecosystem, lowering healthcare costs, and empowering professional growth.
The Partnership Development Officer will be responsible to grow or network of partners, whilst also maintaining and developing existing partnerships. You will take a leading role liaising with partners to develop, deliver and evaluate projects and new opportunities for TrainerPush.
- Masters in Marketing, General Management, Business Administration, or a related field of study.
- Experience of business development processes including oversight / co-ordination of marketing campaigns and technical input to customers.
- Proven experience of forming, developing and managing 3rd party relationships to deliver customer experience and satisfaction.
- A driven self-starter, with a proven record of achieving results.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interrogate data and produce required management information
- Well organized and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written form.
- Motivation to work for a startup.
- Conduct market research by city centered around top industries and companies in
- Basic budgetary skills.
- Growth hacker mindset.